missionary plaque picture

missionary plaque picture

Monday, August 17, 2015

Sister Browning plays the bagpipes

Dearest darlingest momsie and popsicle,

The house is STUNNING. My jaw dropped at those photos! Well done
family! But really, it's like you knew what my dream house in my mind
looks like and filled it with all my favorite things. That's gonna be
such a wonderful gathering place :)

Also, the wedding announcements are adorable! Tell Tanner and Caitlin
I said congratulations. They look SO happy :)

To answer your questions Mom, yes we get to do the new member lessons
with Sharonda :) thank goodness because I would miss her too much if
we couldn't!

And the Mormon plushie was a joke, not anti :) Nate and Jori jokingly
told their daughter that Mormons are little cute creatures that hatch
from eggs... Mark and Clara, The young LDS couple that lives next door
made her a stuffed animal to go with it. Mark was like "yeah... We

took the joke that far." In fact, Clara made us our own Mormons too!

Ta da! 

We took Nate and Jori for a walk around the temple. Usually, when I've given temple tours on my mission it's been like, teach-expound-exhort-testify etc, but this was the first time where I really felt speechless. It was a very clear message from the Spirit: "stop talking and let him take it in!" There's a little atrium where we sat for a moment and Nate pointed out a white dove sitting in the rafters. He took that as a sign that he was in the right place :) 

Transfers are upon us again. I realized this morning that it is transfer #11 for me?! *gulp* Sis Mayfield is leaving and I am getting Sis Loveless, straight from my area in Kingman! She told me that when she got her transfer news she was with my favorite family, the Andersons. They are so excited for two of their missionaries to be companions! Sis Loveless told me that Anna and their son Braden have finally accepted a baptism date for September!! We will hopefully get to go back to it together!! Ahh joy! :) :) :) 

We had a sisters lunch on Saturday and gave them all crazy glasses! There's a couple not pictured that had to leave early :/ we weren't fast enough whipping out the camera. Still cute though. 

Well that's about all I have to report this week! I'm continually amazed by how much peace the Gospel brings and how much there is to learn about it. The more I apply the atonement and feel it changing me, the more I realize that everyone needs what I have! I know Jesus Christ is my Savior. I know God loves His children. He sends His ministering angels and divine aid whenever we are in need. All He asks that we ask, seek, and knock! 

Have a wonderful week! Enjoy taking those names to the LONDON TEMPLE, you lucky ducks! I sure love and pray for you! 

Love, 

Sister Megan Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment