missionary plaque picture

missionary plaque picture

Monday, November 9, 2015

Plot twist!

Angelica's baptism was awesome! Her dad got to baptize her which was
really cool to see :) at the end she said "I have an announcement" and
got up and bore her testimony. So sweet!
Last lesson with the Lopez family. I will sure miss them.
We took a huge 15 seater van to get lunch after our meeting with president today, there were so many of us! Haha it was so fun!

This week I have been thinking a lot about how the gospel is the good news of Jesus Christ. The word gospel literally means "good news!" I'm so grateful I have another transfer to share the good news of Christ as His full time representative! I invite you all to live the good news and pass it on :)

Love,
Sister B

No comments:

Post a Comment