missionary plaque picture

missionary plaque picture

Monday, December 7, 2015

It's December!

Dear Family,

It sounds like you're doing great! It's so crazy that the pool is basically done! Ryan looks so good at his dance competition!

Right now my life kind of sounds like this:

"I'm dreaming tonight of a place..." SKIP

"I'll be home for...." SKIP

"All I want for Christmas is..." SKIP

Haha. So, yes Mom, tug-of-war is right! It's exciting and also heartbreaking to think about coming home. So I'm just soaking up every last minute I can.

Here's our week in a minute and 45! Thanks for continuing to pray for me and for your emails :) This next week and a half is going to be the best! I plan to just go out with guns blazing! I love my mission so much and I'm grateful for every second I get to spend here.

D&C 123:17 "Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed." 

Love you all two times around the world, and then some :) 

Love, Sister Browning 


No comments:

Post a Comment