missionary plaque picture

missionary plaque picture

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I Love Love Love It Here!

Megan entered the MTC!  While it was tempting to cry when we dropped her off, and the thought of being without our Megan for 18 months is a tough one, no one got too tearful because she was so thrilled and excited to be entering into that long-awaited Missionary Training Center.

Megan sent as a brief hand-written letter when she arrived at the MTC, and here are some quotes from that letter:

I love love love it here.  I'll see how I feel in a couple days, haha.  It's been a whirlwind!
My companion is Sis. Robinson, imagine a subdued Amber Eborn.  Love her.  We work well together.  :)
Sis. Bell, the 1st girl who found me on Facebook, is in my district!  I have run into Ben South, another kid from high school, two kids from Wyview, and the girl who went through the temple with me...

Her p-day was Wednesday, so we only got one email from the MTC.


No comments:

Post a Comment